What is ASEAN ERC?
The ASEAN Emerging Researchers Conference is a flagship programme of the ASEAN Young Scientists Network, the official platform for young researchers in the region. ASEAN ERC encourages the diverse domains of knowledge and research to converge through the lens of the ASEAN perspective. We look forward to showcasing your research and achievements while bridging challenges and creating opportunities for synergistic collaborative strategies.
Why Should You Participate?
The ASEAN Emerging Researchers Conference provides an opportunity for:
- Share their research work in a robust academic environment that appreciates context, resource constraints and local significance
- Gain insights into the latest developments and directions in research
- Enhance their national, regional, and international networks with greater relevance to ASEAN and its partners
- Participate in the shaping of the future of ASEAN research
Government, Policy, Industry and Civil Society Stakeholders to:
- Capture a snapshot of research activity and progress by the ASEAN research community and the ASEAN diaspora
- Develop strategic partnerships with established and emerging researchers in the ASEAN region and from the diaspora for immediate and future collaborations
- Promote greater quadruple helix collaboration (civil society-academic-industry-business) in creating new business and social development opportunities in the ASEAN region
ASEAN Emerging Researchers Conference participants will also have the opportunity to publish full papers in a Scopus-indexed journal.
More details on the programme and application requirements here: ASEAN ERC 2019